Glacier Children’s Museum’s mission is to inspire curiosity and discovery through play.
Our vision is to be a welcoming place for families to play together in an environment that nurtures growth through learning, curiosity, and problem-solving.
- Events Committee: deciding on, creating activities for, and participating in, local events.
- Fundraising/Sponsorship/Grants Committee: helping raise money in various ways to support development, programs, and operations (creating a founder’s program, writing grants, sponsorship packets).
- Development/Special Projects Committee: website, branding, policies, master plan, location.
- Finance Committee: budgeting and financial operations (including taxes).
- Exhibits Committee: creating museum themes, exhibits, as well as mobile outreach kits and programs.
- GCM Board: please email admin@
glacierchildrensmuseum.org for an application.
- General Questions: info@glacierchildrensmuseum.