Glacier Children’s Museum thanks the many generous individuals, businesses, and foundations whose contributions are so integral to our success and financial stability. This enables us to bring this experience to the residents and visitors of northwest Montana.
Ways to Help
Being elbow deep in the development stage of our project means we have a plethora of ways you can contribute and/or get involved. We thank you in advance for your partnership!
- Event Volunteers
- Grant Research and Writing
- Commercial Realtor
- Web/SEO Consultant
- Graphic Design/Branding
- Exhibit Design and Fabrication
- Early Childhood Development/Educator
- Business/Non-Profit Consultant
- Monetary donations can be made through the donation form above as a recurring gift or a one time donation.
- In-Kind Donations: are always appreciated for upcoming fundraisers.
Business or individual sponsorship opportunities are available for specific exhibits. We offer two tiers of sponsorship for each exhibit. Sponsors are acknowledged with signage at each exhibit, as well as on our website.
- Creator Sponsorship: for those lucky few that get to be involved and sponsor the initial creation of the exhibit. This sponsor will be on display for the life of the exhibit!
- Annual Sponsorship: for those that sponsor the annual maintenance and staffing of the exhibit. This sponsor will be on display on an annual basis.
- Paper cutter (straight cutter and/or Cricut machine)
- Laminating machine
- Art table (child height)
- Heavy duty reusable plastic table cloths
- Metal sheeting for magnetic puzzles
- Art supplies (quality leftovers are welcome)
- Trailer (preferably enclosed)
- Permanent location
- Construction Supplies
- Money, Time and Support!
Thank you for supporting the Flathead Valley community through Glacier Children’s Museum.
Every gift adds up to big change for our project.
Please feel free to contact us if you are interested in donating, volunteering, or have questions about our project at email@example.com.
Glacier Children’s Museum is a 501 (c) 3 organization. Your donation (in-kind or service) is tax deductible. Our federal tax ID number is 82-1719112.