Thank you for supporting the Flathead Valley community through Glacier Children’s Museum. Every gift adds up to big change for our project.
Glacier Children’s Museum thanks the many generous individuals, businesses, and foundations whose contributions are so integral to our success and financial stability. This enables us to bring this experience to the residents and visitors of northwest Montana.
Ways to Help
Since we are at the beginning stages of our project we have a list of ways you can contribute to the Glacier Children’s Museum. We thank you in advance.
- Grant Writer
- Graphic Design/Branding
- Early Childhood Development/Educator
- Event Volunteers
- Business/Non-Profit Consultant
- Exhibit Design and Fabrication
- Web/SEO Consultant
- Commercial Realtor
Business or individual sponsorship opportunities are available. There will be two tiers of sponsorship for each exhibit. We will display both sponsors at each exhibit, as well as on our website.
- Creator Sponsorship: for those that sponsor the initial creation of the exhibit. This sponsor will be on display for the life of the exhibit.
- Annual Sponsorship: for those that sponsor the annual maintenance of the exhibit. This sponsor will be on display on an annual basis.
- Monetary donations can be made through the donation form above.
- In-Kind Donations: are always appreciated for upcoming fundraisers.
- Paper cutter (straight cutter and/or Cricut machine)
- Laminating machine
- Art table (child height)
- Heavy duty reusable plastic table cloths
- Metal sheeting for magnetic puzzles
- Art supplies (quality leftovers are welcome)
- Trailer (preferably enclosed)
- Permanent location
Please feel free to contact us if you are interested in donating, volunteering, or have questions about our project at email@example.com.
Glacier Children’s Museum is a 501 (c) 3 organization. Your donation (in-kind or service) is tax deductible. Our federal tax ID number is 82-1719112.